Re: taking over a neglected RC-buggy package

George Danchev wrote:
> Well right, but I have my reasoing for the new upstream release
> described here:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/07/msg00201.html

I never said newest upstream was a bad idea ;)
I just didn't want an NMU, but a new maintainer :)

> Sure. Anyway I prepared a -1 debian revision maintainer upload also:
> ftp://ftp.logos-bg.net/debian-addons-bg/dists/unstable/shc/

Uploaded. The package was beautiful.

> btw, I saw that Aníbal Monsalve Salazar offered his sponsoring also,
> so check with him. I'm fine with any sponsor. Thanks.

Yes, we talked on irc and he was also happy about this.
Consider us both your sponsors, if you wnat. Don't hesitate to ping me
for other sponsoring needs you may have if your regular sponsor is away
on holidays, or just overworked.

It is a pleasure to close RC bugs this way :)

--
 .''`.             Fuck your fascist beauty standards
: :' :