Re: taking over a neglected RC-buggy package

Hi George,

George Danchev wrote:
> It is already done.

I took a look at you rpackage today, and the changelog:

  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * New upstream release.  (Closes: #338451)

I think if you are going to package a newer Upstream version, which is
completely out of scope for an NMU, you should really state that you are
the new Maintainer.

Is it ok if I make those changes for you, and upload?

--
 .''`.             Fuck your fascist beauty standards
: :' :