Re: messagewall - remove from debian or not?

Paul Wise wrote:
> To debian-qa folks and the debian maintainer:
> What do we think about removing messagewall from debian?

It will be sad to see it go, as I have used it thoroughly (though not in
Debian systems, and with great bitterness beacuse of this).

Knowing Messagewall as I do, in my opinion it has been outdated with
better solutions to the problem it tried to solve. Amavis, greylisting
and what not are nowadays better solutions.

Popcon reports very little demand from our users too. I'd say let's
remove it. But I used to love it. /me sheds a tear

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :