Re: Breakage for http://qa.debian.org/developer.php ?

Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Martin Zobel-Helas 2006-04-12 <[🔎] 20060412142217.GF19306@frigg.ftbfs.de>
>>>   For a few days, http://qa.debian.org/developer.php does not seem to
>>> list all my package. For example,
>>> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org
>>> only list three packages (paje.app, mercurial and latex-make). One or
>>> two weeks ago, there were also commit-tool and tailor. I did not make
>>> any new upload for these two packages since the breakage.
>>>   Does someone know what happens ? Am I the only one with this problem ?
>> What you can do is submit a bug against package qa.debian.org.
>
> That's caused by the upper case letters in your mail address. I've
> fixed ddpo about 8 times before for that, but apparently there are
> still corner cases left. (Some have argued I shouldn't even try to
> lower-case everything, but... oh well.)
>
> I'll have a look into it, thanks for spotting.

  Talking about this, I also remarked that all links[1] in this page use
a lower case email. This redirects to an empty page (no bugs found with
these criteria) whereas editing the URL and adding the two upper case
letters works.
  This was already like that when all my package were listed.

  Do you want I open a bug report for such things ?

  Best regards,
    Vincent

[1] For example "All bugs related to <vincent.danjean@ens-lyon.org>"
points to:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=vincent.danjean%40ens-lyon.org
It should point to
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=Vincent.Danjean%40ens-lyon.org

PS: please, CC me on response: I'm not subscribed to this list.