Re: Breakage for http://qa.debian.org/developer.php ?

Re: Martin Zobel-Helas 2006-04-12 <[🔎] 20060412142217.GF19306@frigg.ftbfs.de>
> >   For a few days, http://qa.debian.org/developer.php does not seem to
> > list all my package. For example,
> > http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org
> > only list three packages (paje.app, mercurial and latex-make). One or
> > two weeks ago, there were also commit-tool and tailor. I did not make
> > any new upload for these two packages since the breakage.
> >   Does someone know what happens ? Am I the only one with this problem ?
>
> What you can do is submit a bug against package qa.debian.org.

That's caused by the upper case letters in your mail address. I've
fixed ddpo about 8 times before for that, but apparently there are
still corner cases left. (Some have argued I shouldn't even try to
lower-case everything, but... oh well.)

I'll have a look into it, thanks for spotting.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/