Re: amd64 uploads

Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> writes:

> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 12:42:30PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>
>> FTBFS. All of those you can probably summarize under bit-rot. The
>> Debian-amd64 team has now started doing some aggressive porter NMUs
>> (policy allows them after 7 days so don't come screaming if we NMU
>> some month old bug).
>
> Can I suggest filing bugs about these things with a severity higher than
> wishlist?

I only checked the 50 most popular ones but they all had bugs (or
dep-waits). Anything we file now will be important for previously
unbuild packages and serious for previously build as per normal FTBFS
bug rules.

A lot of (these) packages have bugreports from Martin (tbm) from his
rebuild with gcc-4.1 so it isn't all amd64 specific. Actualy I would
say the majority isn't amd64 related at all.

I also raised a few whishlist bugs to important already, whenever I
spot one.

MfG
        Goswin