Re: Please check if these packages should be removed

> Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> ipw2100 depends on it (along with ipw2200, but the latter is
> orphaned).  Sebastian, would you like to adopt ieee80211?

No, I think it is best, to orphan ipw2100 as well. The module is now part
of the official kernel (along with iee80211 and ipw2200) and it is a pain
to maintain ipw2100 with the external ieee80211 paclage. The module that
comes with the kernel is reasonably stable so I presume there is no more
need to package the modules separatly.

Regards,
Sebastian