Re: Is Stephan A Suerken <firstname.lastname@example.org> MIA?
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Is Stephan A Suerken <email@example.com> MIA?
- From: Stephan A Suerken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:29:09 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060116164339.GE30078@rechenknecht.dynip.yawsp.de> (Florian Ernst's message of "Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:43:39 +0100")
- References: <20060115172937.GA25420@andromeda> <20060116164339.GE30078@rechenknecht.dynip.yawsp.de>
Florian Ernst <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Mon Jan 16 17:43:39 2006):
> Hello *,
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 12:29:37PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>> Is Stephan A Suerken <email@example.com> MIA?
> FWIW, given that I'm pretty interested in reviving uae maintenance
> I've several times tried to contact him, but so far to no avail. Which
> is rather strange since he's actually around and occasionally sending
> in bugreports.
For work and from workspace...
> As I've just recently found out that he actually lives quite close to
> me (20 km) I'll try to get in contact with him personally pretty soon.
sort of mia; let't say I had very little free time last months and
could not catch up to my debian duties. Sorry for that...
I am going to change this in the following weeks ;).
Stephan A Suerken <firstname.lastname@example.org>