Re: xlibs-dev transition; packages with adjusted dependencies needing upload

This one time, at band camp, Marc Singer wrote:
>I'd like to be able to inspect the state of the system when configure
>is running.  The buildd doesn't show me the command it is running.  Is
>there a way I can emulate it?

I get the buildds to cat config.log if the configure fails, like so:

        CFLAGS="$(CFLAGS)" ./configure \
                --host=$(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE) \
                --build=$(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE) \
                --prefix=/usr \
                --mandir=\$${prefix}/share/man \
                --infodir=\$${prefix}/share/info \
                || cat config.log

You could change that to unconditionally cat it afterwards.