Re: xlibs-dev transition; packages with adjusted dependencies needing upload

Marc Singer wrote:
>> You need to replace xlibs-dev dependency by the appropriate dev-packages
>> that it has been split up into (in the case of buici-clock, those
>> probably are libx11-dev, libxext-dev, x-dev).
>
> Already done.  This new problem is due to the change.  I used the
> proscribed script and it told me to replace it with libx11-dev and
> libxext-dev.  The build is fine on my dev box, but I don't use a
> chroot jail.

xlibs-split-check has been a quick hack, there are some corner cases it
doesn't catch like non-standard includes through special wrappers. That's
why any xlibs transition should always be checked in pbuilder.

Cheers,
        Moritz