Re: Should we just remove openwebmail?

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:25:36PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

> I suggest waiting, but it'd be nice if it'd be assured that upstream is
> active if someone's going to save the package.

I'm just not sure how responsible it is to be leaving an unmaintained,
known-to-be vulnerable package sitting around in unstable for users (granted
unstable users, but still...) to install.

If I get time, I'll look over the non-DD package that has been prepared and
sponsor it, but I'm not necessarily the best qualified person for the job.

regards

Andrew