Re: Proposal for collaborative maintenance of packages

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> I'd object to this, since one of the goals would be to make it easy to review
> packages. So basically you'd need exactly one central place, where the
> current version of a sourcepackage can be found, and can be reviewed. However
> I'm not quite sure if/how this could be handled with a distributed VCS like
> bzr.

It works just like it is done for the Linux kernel: people send ready
changesets either to a maintainer (through a mailing list pehaps, so that
changesets are not lost) or to a bot, which commits them to the master bzr
repository.

  Henrique Holschuh