Re: sf.php source

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 05:26:54PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Fair enough.  But I just noticed
>
>    RewriteRule ^/watch/sf.php/(.*) /watch/sf.php?project=$1

Huh, curious... indeed. Weird, as it isn't needed at all, PHP has the
possibility to look at the part after the file just as easily.

> so I have to wonder if a pure rewrite solution isn't better:
>
>   RewriteRule ^/watch/sf.php/*\?project=/*(.*)$ http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/$1 [redirect]

Maybe, don't know. I don't think it matters, the current way works, and
I don't see why to potentially break it now. Maybe someone else feels
like it, but I'm not planning to touch it.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl