RFS: tleds 1.05beta10-9 (was: Packages which aren't getting into "testing")

Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:
> Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> writes:

>> tleds (patched security RC bug)
>>   Needs a QA upload to change maintainer.

> I'm doing this one now.  Packages will be available for sponsoring in a
> little bit.

I've given the package a thorough and much-needed cleaning, applied all
the patches in the BTS that looked reasonable and that I could test,
updated standards version, switched to a modern debhelper compatibility
level, and cleaned up all the lintian warnings and PTS to-do items.
Hopefully this will make it easier for any future maintainer to adopt the
package.

I'd much appreciate it if someone could sponsor the upload.  You can get
the source package from:

    deb-src http://archives.eyrie.org/debian unstable main

or via the corresponding direct paths.

Thanks!

(I'm not really interested in adopting it, but it's a rather cute little
thing.)