Re: Is Josip Rodin <joy-packages@debian.org> MIA?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 10:21:49PM +0000, Christopher Martin wrote:
> Josip Rodin appears to be inactive. I've contacted him several times in
> recent months, and never received a reply. Moreover, a message sent to
> Josip over a month ago alerting him to my intention to report him MIA met
> with no response. The vast majority of Josip's packages have not been
> uploaded by Josip since 2003. The only uploads in 2004 that I noticed were
> for texinfo, and took place in July.
>
> If it is definitely established that Josip Rodin is gone, then perhaps his
> packages should be orphaned. Many are co-maintained, fortunately.
>
> Please CC me on any follow-ups.

Please use my address without the "-packages" part if you wish to reach me.
I am indeed by and large ignoring the packages (including the email sent to
the address - much of it is spam, sadly), but other people have jumped in
when it was necessary as well as myself from time to time, so I don't think
there should be any reason to orphan them all.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.