Matthew Vernon MIA (Was: biosquid and Hmmer)

Hi,

I attach a mail of Nelson A. de Oliveira in the end of this mail and ask
for your advise.  Nelson is in the NM queue and I'm sponsoring his packages.
He did a great job in the past and I want to hear your opinion about my
suggestion:

  IMHO it would be best to start with group maintainance.  So I would suggest
  to add Nelson to the uploaders field.  Thus the package is not really
  stolen but we can find a reasonable way to update the package for the
  time Matthew might have time constraints.  I would volunteer to sponsor
  the package for Nelson.

Matthew & QA-team, what do you think about this.

Kind regards

         Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de