Debian QA Meeting in Darmstadt, Germany

Dear QA-interested,

as you might have noticed, the Debian QA-group[1] is now maintaining
around 265 packages accumulating arround 633 bugs.
That's far too much.

Therefore a Debian-QA-MiniConf will be organized at the Technical
University of Darmstadt[2] from the 9th to the 11th of September.

Accomodation for that meeting will be provided by members of the
Darmstaedter Linux User Group. As we won't have enough beds, please
bring your own sleeping bags and camping mat. Food will also be
provided.

At the Technical University of Darmstadt we will have a full Debian
mirror as well as several architectures available - so testing
architecture specific bugs should be possible.

Targets will be as usual for QA, squashing long outstanding bugs,
improve debian-qa infrastructure and work on documentation. If there
is enough interest, we can also try to organize some short talks
about different aspects of QA.

Several persons from the release team, the FTP team and from the QA
group will be pressent.

Further information will be posted to the debian qa mailing list[3]

[1] http://qa.debian.org/
[2] http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/
[3] debian-qa@lists.debian.org

--