Re: Idea for maintaining packages up for adoption

Le Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 04:14:52AM +0900, Masayuki Hatta:

> > The problem is then : we have knowledgeable people willing to help
> > but we don't have a Debian maintainer for them. Benjamin sent
> > several patchs in the BTS and they are still there... waiting to be
> > applied.
>
> I'm the maintainer of package dvi2dvi, and AFAIK have never got any
> bug reports from Benjamin.  And it's not orphaned or RFAed, either.
> Aren't you talking about different package?

The package is dvidvi. The name can be confusing :-)

The patch I submited was in Feb 2004, it was included in the package by
May 2005. When I did submit it, some other bugs where sitting there
since years.

By the way I do have some other patches on this package, but there seem
to be no emergency to submit :-)

Regards,

	Benjamin.