Re: Not sure where this need to go?

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 01:34:09PM -0500, Marcom, Greg wrote:
> I was just installing Sarge (stable) on a new machine.  Did a apt-get
> install proftpd-common and I noticed a spelling error in the
> configuration screen.  The screen that asks if the server should be set
> to inted or standalone, there is a phrase "Eeach choice has it's own.."
> There is a extra e in each.
Thanks for your feedback.

You should report a bug of severity "minor" against that package.  The
'reportbug' program is recommended; otherwise, you can manually send
an email to submit@bugs.debian.org with the prescribed format [0].

FYI this list is for generalized QA procedures affecting many
packages, like discovering missing maintainers, and creating an
automated testing script to ensure that all package upgrades work as
expected.

Justin