Re: O: lw-pro-installer - Installer for Xanalys' Lispworks ANSI Common Lisp System

Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Nobody so far has shown interest, and therefore this package has been
> marked for removal. However, cl-reversi-clim does build-depend on this
> package, so it cannot be removed without breaking cl-reversi-clim.

Interesting, I hadn't considered that consequence.

> What to do? You did not orphan cl-reversi-clim, so I assume you want to
> keep maintaining it. Its build-dependency is unmaintained though.

cl-reversi-clim is a binary DFSG-game built with the commercial version of
Lispworks. It's a binary upload that I know several people have
enjoyed playing, but I don't think anyone has built a binary for it
but me.

> Please let me hear your thoughts about this.

I'd like to continue maintaining cl-reversi-clim. However, if its
build-dependency must be in the archive, and if its build dependency
must be removed, then you may remove cl-reversi-clim as well.

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin@rosenberg.net