Re: O: lw-pro-installer - Installer for Xanalys' Lispworks ANSI Common Lisp System

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:18:38PM -0700, Kevin M. Rosenberg wrote:
> I intended to orphan lw-pro-installer

Nobody so far has shown interest, and therefore this package has been
marked for removal. However, cl-reversi-clim does build-depend on this
package, so it cannot be removed without breaking cl-reversi-clim.

What to do? You did not orphan cl-reversi-clim, so I assume you want to
keep maintaining it. Its build-dependency is unmaintained though.

Please let me hear your thoughts about this.

Thanks,
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar