Re: tkchooser removal?

On Mon, May  9, 2005 at 12:07:17 +0200 (+0200), Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 09:13:21AM +0200, daniel_e@dds.nl wrote:
> > TkChooser is still broken. It is broken for quite a while and it was
> > reported to qa last december.
>
> What specifically is broken in this package? Please do file an RC bug
> outlining why the package is too broken to be in sarge on tkchooser, of
> course, provided the problem, which you don't mention, is indeed of
> release critical nature.

I suppose Daniel is mostly after the appletalk bug
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=160136).  I'm afraid I
don't really have much time to devote to Debian other than when I get time
off work, in the case of this bug I also don't have any way to reproduce or
fix the bug (no Apple shares here).

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@smop.co.uk
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers