Re: Adding RM support to PTS

Le mercredi 26 janvier 2005 à 23:57 +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar a
écrit :
> Yes, I understand, I didn't intend to go hacking on the sources directly
> :). Do you have a conventient way to test changes, or do you just copy
> all of it, or, last possibility, do you do your PTS hacking the old
> fashioned way of hand-crafted ad-hoc unit testing :)?

I had a local PTS on my computer. It's easy to setup. Just checkout the
CVS, go into the www directory, launch bin/do_all.sh ... check the
README if you want to setup the webserver but you don't really need that
to check how the generated files looks like. You can browse the HTML
files locally...

(that's only for the web part of the PTS - the mail part is more
complicated to setup but it's not required for you)

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org