Re: Adding RM support to PTS

Le mercredi 26 janvier 2005 à 18:51 +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar a
écrit :
> Hi Raphael,
>
> I'd like to have support for removal requests in the PTS. I think I can
> technically add that myself, but won't do it without your permission, of
> course.

Hi Jeroen,

I'd be happy if you provide me a (tested) patch. I'll even let you apply
it yourself... but you shouldn't do the development directly on the copy
running on master or you'll break something sooner or later.

Of course, I'd be happy to review your patch first (if time permits).

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org