Re: [RFC] Software Process Improvement in Free Software, Closing the Quality Cycle, Inventing Non-Developer-Demotivating QA/QM/SPI

> I also question You as "consortium" organisation to join the german
> government "IT Offensive 2006", e.g., since theres lack of both: Free
> Software Organisations participation and Software Quality Management.
> QM-Research and Development is cost intensive, maybe we could get
> assigned some funds from there, too. http://www.softwarefoerderung.de/

The web site suggests that it's too late already ("Die 1. Auswahlrunde
ist abgeschlossen!" == "the first round of selections are over").
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/