Re: Is Rémi Perrot MIA?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 04:40:19PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Bugzilla has no new uploads since April and suffers of security RC bugs.
> I'm currently NMUing it with 0-days due to very easy fixes (new upstream
> version fixed them and requires no additional efforts of packaging).

Your NMU are of course welcome, and NMU on all my packages are welcome
too

I currently lake of interest towards Debian. I Look for long time for
co-maintainer but find none I have been very surprise by the freeze at
my holidays return and think that uploading a new version during the
freeze wasn't allowed.

I'm also afraid that close to the Sarge release, next version of
Bugzilla will be release, and the current version no more supported by
the upstream.

> Echelon also does not show activity since June.
What's Echelon ?

> Remi, answer if you are alive and around.
Here I am ;-)