Re: distributed-net-pproxy

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 11:18:02PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> distributed-net-pproxy should be deleted from Debian; see Bug 241112.
> Can we make this happen?  (I'm a little hesitant about the right
> procedure for these kinds of cases; is it ok for me to simply queue
> the appropriate bug on ftp.debian.org, or should I ask here first?)

The procedure I've observed is that someone files a bug on ftp.debian.org
asking for removal, ftpmasters reassigns the bug to qa.debian.org, and then
tbm reassigns it back to ftp.debian.org with a rationale.

The way it's supposed to work (TTBOMK) is that "a QA team member" (however
exactly that's decided) assigns the bug against ftp.debian.org with a
rationale and the package quickly goes bye-bye.

For whatever my opinion's worth, I think it should be flicked, too.  I don't
think there are too many people keen on doing QA for non-free stuff, and it
certainly doesn't look like anyone cares about this one.

- Matt