Re: bins should be orphaned?

Le Friday 30 July 2004 à 22:11:25, Martin Zobel-Helas a écrit:
> what about registering an alioth-project? i would try to help keeping bins a
> little bit more up2date.

Help is always accepted. Are you an official DD?

I will need help to perform bug triage and writing needed patches. I am
happy you volunteer.

I will package the new upstream version and close some easy bugs. I will
then need your help for the less easy bugs.

I think we can continue the dicussion in private.

Thanks,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --