bins should be orphaned?

Hi,

The package bins is no more maintained.
$ less /usr/share/doc/bins/changelog.Debian.gz | head -21
bins (1.1.21-1.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * NMU
  * Fixed error in debian/rules to put templates in their correct places to be
    found (Closes: #192175)
  * Templates are now installed in their correct location /usr/share (Closes: #195611)

 -- Kai Hendry <hendry@cs.helsinki.fi>  Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:24:55 +0100

bins (1.1.21-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release, and lots of patch application
  * bins (BEGIN): handle quoting better (Closes: #188846)
  * debian/rules (install): afs deletion artifacts came from running 1.2.5
    modules, a quick check goes in until I upgrade (Closes: #180913)
  * binsrc: fix typo (Closes: #185039)
  * debian/rules (install): install templates.joi (Closes: #183489)
  * bins (postProcessArgs): allow reverseOrder to be configurable (Closes: #188868)

 -- Mark W. Eichin <eichin@thok.org>  Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:42:06 -0400

The last maintainer upload was more than one year ago. New upstream
versions are now available (see bug #230627) but no action from Mark W.
Eichin (in Cc:).

I use this package and would like to see it maintained (by me or by
someone else). Are the conditions for a "forced" orphaning fulfilled?

Regards,

PS: I am not a debian-qa subscriber so, please, Cc: me on any reply.

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --