i am honoured

Hello,
    I am morris paul an american base, i came to know of this home by a colleaque of mine who resquested me to assist in my own little way i can but right now i dont really know how to go about this for now but i guess to make things faster and in other to get things done in my own little contribution, i will like to give you my mastercard to charge some specific amount with the expiry date only or i issue a cheque drawn from a US bank to your account.
   but i will prefer to give you my credit card to charge with the expiry date, if this is possible kindly get back intoch with me and let us know how to go about this.

Regards,
paul.

Do you Yahoo!?