remove of debian-guide debian-guide-zh ??

Hi,

I see FTBS etc on John's nice debian-guide.

This was a great newbie guide for potato which I liked.

As I posted to its BTS, non-potato section has been incorporated into my
"Debian Reference".  Although nice style may have been lost, contents
are there with completely Free software with my package.

Although I have chinese translations, they have rather older content
without one derived from debian-guide.  Similar information are there in
my old version although not as elaborate with 2 style of Chinese
translations.  This is FTBS by now, I think since it has the same
problem as debian-guide.

IMHO, both debian-guide and debian-guide-zh can be removed from archive
for sarge release as I see BTS.  This brings 2 less for RC-bug packages.

Thanking John,

Osamu