Mozart Debian package

Yes, I am very interested.  I am on vacation until the 28th July, we
(the Mozart developers) have just made a mozart 1.3.1 release. My
intention was to package that when I got back and then look for a
mentor.

We would very much like to get Mozart back into the official debian
release.

Are you willing to sponsor the packages for me?  In the longer term I
would like to become a Debian Developer myself.

cheers, and thanks for your well-timed intervention!

Kevin

--
The Second International Mozart/Oz Conference (MOZ 2004)