Mozart Debian package

Hi,

I am a Debian Developer interested in QA on the Debian project. As you
perhaps know, the mozart package is in a bad shape in our distribution.
I am emailing you because, I've found your package on upstream
website[0] (I am curently building mozart, but it took longer than what
I had expected).

If nothing is done, mozart will be removed from Debian. Since the
packages you did seem in good shape, I believe that they could be added
into the distribution.

Do you have any experience with Debian and packaging ? It would be nice
if you could maintain this package so that the whole community will
benefit of it. I'll be glad to help you to include your package into the
official distribution. Are you interested in it ?

Thanks in advance for your answer,
[0] : http://www.mozart-oz.org/download/debian/
--
                                Pierre Machard