distributed-net upload

Hi,

I am preparing a QA upload of distributed-net (see: #251760) to update the
package to the current upstream version.

Essentially the package just unpacks whichever of the upstream tarballs is
relevant for the architecture in question and puts files in the appropriate
place.  I've built all the architectures it provides, but I only have the
ability to test i386 currently.

I've put the debs I have built online[1] and would appreciate if people with
architectures other than i386 could test to make sure they work.

The m68k version appears to be multiple versions behind upstream and upstream no
longer provide an m68k version.  I'm not convinced there is any value in
continuing to offer it.  I doubt the version that's currently in the package
would work with the current dnetc infrastructure (although I don't have access
to an m68k box to check this).  Any thoughts?  Should I remove it from the
package?  What's the process in that case?  Do I need to file a bug against
ftp.d.o asking for the m68k package to be removed?

Cheers,
Stephen

[1] http://www.clothcat.org/scratch/debian/
--
Stephen Stafford               | Development and support consultant
<stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk> | http://www.clothcat.org