Candidates for oldlibs

I'm suggesting these be moved to oldlibs.

Opinions?  Agreement?  Disagreement?  Have I misunderstood the function of
oldlibs?  ;-)

libstdc++3 -- old version of libstdc++-v3, replaced by libstdc++5
libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 -- old gcc-2.95 version of libstdc++
libgnutls5 -- libgnutls7 and libgnutls10 are *both* available now
libpng2 -- dummy package replaced by libpng10-0
libpng10-0 -- old version of libpng
libpng3 -- dummy package replaced by libpng12-0

All of these changed quite a while ago, and these are not situations like
gtk1.2 vs. gtk2.0, where lots of packages haven't converted and may not.

I guess there's no equivalent of oldlibs for devel or doc packages, or I'd
suggest some of those too.  :-P

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first: