Re: a2ps borders problem after upgrade

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 11:16:16AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> Has anyone actually investigated the bugs and come up with fixes?
> Perhaps upstream?

Well, a2ps hasn't had an upstream release (v4.13) since March 2000, and I
don't know where it's CVS lives, or I'd look and see when the last commit
was.  For me, anyway, it's feature-complete, so it's not like I need
anything beyond a working 4.13 (well, a fix for the stupid
spaces-in-filenames bug would be nice).

Googling... ah, it's hosted on Savannah.  That makes sense, should have
thought of that on my own. ^_^  Last entry in its ChangeLog is dated
2003-01-15.  None of the craziness that was apparently done to it in the
uploaded version is described therein.

Archives of its mailing list are apparently dead.

I haven't tried mailing the upstream maintainer.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Growing old isn't bad when you consider the
 msw@cox.net |     alternatives.  -- Maurice Chevalier