Re: Package status scripts

* Ian Lynagh <igloo@earth.li> [2004-11-12 15:10]:
> It was suggested on IRC that the scripts I have running from
> http://people.debian.org/~igloo/ should be moved to qa.debian.org, both
> because that's where they belong and as a first step towards tighter
> integration with the other scripts already there.
>
> Can someone tell me how I should go about making this happen please?

I guess the first question is how to integrate them.  Should we should
create a new page for them or would it be possible to integrate it
with one of the existing pages.  After this is decided, you could take
a look at qa's wml repository and use a similar style to the pages
there and then someone can review the pages and check them in.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/