Re: Let's remove moria

    Hello,

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 11:38:21AM +0100, Erik Schanze wrote:
> > and hasn't had an
> > upload in yonks,
> No new upstream version is available since last upload.

    Indeed, nor do I expect there ever to be another one (though it's
possible).

> Perhaps Rene Weber, who was back from MIA in summer, is interested in
> taking it back. He wrote me in June, because he tried to get back as much
> of his old packages as possible. But I'm suprized that his devloper page
> on q.d.o shows only moria, that is orphaned.  Is he on MIA again?

    No, but I'm transitioning e-mail addresses.
<rene_debmaint@elvenlord.com> is on the way out,
<rene_debmaint@public.e-mail.elvenlord.com> is the future (unfortunately,
this is too long for the DDPO web form, so you have to search by my full
name instead, which will show my other packages).

    I decided not to take moria back because I'm already overextended, it's
non-free, and I'm not a good candidate since I haven't played it in quite a
while.  On the other hand, it only requires minimal effort to maintain, so I
would consider adopting it again if it's going to be deleted.  I haven't
decided what I'm going to do about that yet.

Rene