Re: Script to query wnpp&ftp entries for use in PTS/DDPO

* Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> [2004-11-06 22:38]:
> Could someone commit the below script to /org/qa.debian.org/data/bts,
> after making sure it works of course, and add a suitable cron entry for

I've checked this in.  I'll ad a cron entry when the patches for
developer.php are available.

> it? The fullindex is updated every 15 minutes, and if it doesn't
> take too long to run this one on merkel, IMHO it's fine to run it
> four times an hour too.

It takes about a minute at full CPU usage so once an hour seems
better.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/