Re: weblint probably isn't worth adopting

reassign 184363 ftp.debian.org
retitle 184363 Please remove weblint
thanks

* Nathanael Nerode <neroden@fastmail.fm> [2004-08-28 00:03]:
> >I think this package should instead be removed from the archive.
>
> I agree.  Procedure in this case is to file a bug in the BTS against the

No, it's not - the procedure is to reassign the existing WNPP bug.
I'm doing that now.

> pseudo-package ftp.debian.org titled "Please remove weblint from
> unstable", and to note there that this is a request of QA, that the
> package is orphaned, and that better replacements (weblint-perl)
> exist in the archive.

RoQA; orphaned for 1.5 years, better replacements (weblint-perl)
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com