"fixed" for QA packages

As you have no doubt noticed, I have finished clearing out the "fixed
in NMU" bugs for QA packages.

Most of these were fixed in NMU, then the package was orphaned, and
then taken by QA.  There is no such thing as an NMU of a QA package,
and so at this point the "fixed in NMU" bug becomes officially adopted
by the maintainer (that is, by QA).

Not surprisingly, however, there were a few bugs that were mistakenly
marked "fixed" or had something else going on that needed attention.
So it wasn't a waste of effort.  Anyhow, here's to a somewhat cleaner
list of QA bugs now.

I have also reviewed the RC bugs on QA packages.  The status of them
is as follows:

228039 (freehoo)
  Ignore this, freehoo should get dropped from Debian.

249777 (t-gnus)
  The first seems to be a phantom.  I've asked the submitter to
  verify; if he doesn't get back in a month, I'll close the bug.

245826 (t-gnus)
  Not really a bug, just the opinion of people who should know that
  the package is not ready for release.  It is supposedly still
  maintained upstream, so it might well be worth the energy for
  someone to make it go.  The bug report includes some patches.

246486 (roleplaying)
  FTBFS.  Should be easy to fix.  There is an ITA, and I have asked
  the ITA-er to upload or permit me to do a QA upload to fix the RC
  bug.  If he doesn't get back in a month, I'll fix it.

249749 (snacc)
  FTBFS.  Recently discussed on this list.  Needs auto* rebuilding and
  maybe fixes.  I've promised to help this get fixed.

255955 (mmake)
  License problems; it seems that upstream intends the program to be
  GPLd but did not actually put a correct license notice to that
  effect.  I have asked for information; if I don't get anything, it
  will have to be removed from Debian.  One other package depends on
  it at present (mercury), but since mmake does a fairly trivial task,
  mercury can probably be changed to use something else.  Mercury does
  seem to be actively maintained.

243501 (lush)
  FTBFS, forwarded upstream.  Fails to build in ia64 with assembler
  problems; works on other architectures.  Upstream requested access
  to an ia64 box to work on compatibility, but never got a response
  back.

Thomas