Re: What's up with packager of tex4ht (Andrew Gray)?

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 07:03:10PM +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> I am becoming angry, because tex4ht has some bugs that are fixed in
> upstream sources, but not in Debian-package.

I pinged him on your request on July 11, and is still in my TODO for
followup on August 11. I didn't forget, or better put: he didn't drop
off my TODO list by accident.

I'll give him 2 more weeks, and then orphan his packages (provided he
isn't marked as on vacation). If you're interested in (some of) them,
please let us know.

Thanks for reminding anyway!

--Jeroen

--