What's up with packager of tex4ht (Andrew Gray)?

I am becoming angry, because tex4ht has some bugs that are fixed in
upstream sources, but not in Debian-package.

Then I heard about this:

http://www.nl.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-mia-qa

Well, let's see:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=ajpg@debian.org

I already wrote E-Mail to debian-devel - in vain. So, the next step is
to complain here.

All his bugs are wide open and all of them are outrageously old;
even 283 days. So, what you think? Maybe somebody should do some NMU.

Thank you in advance!

P.S: I am not Debian developer. I don't subscribe to this list, so
please Cc: to me. I can read mailing list archives via WWW, though.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"kun aamun veitsi taivaan halkaisee, valo repii huoneen rikki, hajalle. kielen