freehoo

See bug 228039.

Freehoo should, in my opinion, be dropped from unstable.  The last
change in the upstream CVS was seven months ago, and given that yahoo
changes its protocols frequently (and deliberately to frustrate free
clients)--and since gaim is doing a decent job of keeping up--there
doesn't seem to be any point to keep the package around.

I have sent a query to the upstream maintainer asking if the package
is still being maintained.  Assuming it is not, we should punt it from
Debian entirely (and not just from testing).

Thomas