Re: Moshe Zadka's badly maintained packages

* Martin Michlmayr [Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:38:39 +0100]:

> sted: orphan

  Are there any hyst[oe]rical reasons to keep it in the archive?

  Package: sted
   sted, which is an abbreviation for Small/Stupid (you choose) Text Editor, is a
   small and/or stupid text editor. So far it doesn't do much. You can edit
   files, load them and save them.
   .
   sted has a lot of limitations that you'll probably find quite annoying. It
   doesn't work very well in an xterm.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Nobody can be exactly like me.  Sometimes even I have trouble doing it.
                -- Tallulah Bankhead