Moshe Zadka's badly maintained packages

Moshe Zadka has been inactive for months, maybe years.  He sometimes
pops up on IRC and promised to do something soon, but then never does.
Below is my proposal for each of his packages.  I'll go ahead in a few
days unless I hear major objections:

cgitb: obsolete; only for Python 2.1; included in Python 2.2 and 2.3
ditty: remove, upstream surprised why this is even in Debian.  It's a
     toy and we shouldn't distribute it.  See
     http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox/2003-06/msg00142.html
kiss: orphan for now (seems there's no upstream)
plwm: remove, out of date wrt upstream
pms: Remove.  moshez' own MUA.  Not actively developed.  Causes more
     work than it gives us.
python-xlib: orphan
slides: orphan
sted: orphan
twisted: orphan, out of date wrt upstream
zwm: remove.  moshez' own WM.  Not actively developed.  Causes more
     work than it gives us.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com