#245017 tftpd-hpa: Fails with "cannot set groups for user nobody"

Hi there

I submitted this bug over three weeks ago, I included some analysis
and at least a hint of how the problem might be fixed but I have
seen no update from the maintainer.

If the maintainer of tftpd-hpa is too busy, is it possible to pass
this bug on to someone else? I have a couple of machines to set up
and it would be nice to avoid having to install a hacked version of
this on every machine.

Regards,
Erik
[N] Erik de Castro Lopo, Senior Computer Engineer
[E] erik.de.castro.lopo@sensorynetworks.com
[W] http://www.sensorynetworks.com
[T] +61 2 83022726
[F] +61 2 94750316
[A] L4/140 William St, East Sydney NSW 2011, Australia
A good debugger is no substitue for a good test suite.