Gopal: Maybe you should let go some packages?

Hi Gopal,

I just took a look at your package list[1], and I believe you maybe
should let go some of your packages. A very shallow look told me you
have 4 RC bugs, 8 of your packages have bugs closed by NMU you didn't
yet confirm by closing them by hand and/or uploading a new maintainer
version, and 10 of your packages haven't seen an upload by you in well
over half a year.

But, you have a lot of packages, and this weekend you uploaded a new
xplanet for example. So I'm not suggesting you are inactive or
something, I just think that you might currently have more packages than
you have time for to give the attention they deserve. That's why I ask
you to ask yourself whether it might be better for the sake of Debian in
general if you orphaned/seek a new maintainer for some of them.

For any advice on this, please mail debian-qa if needed.

Kind regards,
--Jeroen

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gopal

--