Re: Watch file are simple to - The question: Is Dehs bootless for Qa?

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 09:48:44PM +0200, Bluefuture wrote:
> For example For your package "wordnet" if you use my modded
> uscan_dirh2.pl (i hope that Julian Gilbey will integrate it in
> uscan.pl on devscripts debian package)

And here is the problem I see with DEHS at the moment.  We have to use
"modded" versions of alpha-rated tools in order to gain the
functionality we need.  When watch files and updates are cleaner to use,
then I'll start worrying about my packages.  Until then, watch files are
a "cool toy".

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/