Re: Re: Dehs: To few watch file filled from Debian Mantainers

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Michael Stone wrote:

> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 01:25:10AM +0200, Bluefuture wrote:
> >In all this cases, is it so hard for Mantainers to fill watch file in
> >their own packages for Qa pourposes?
>
> We've had this argument before and the problem remains that many
> devlopers don't see a point to putting one in. It's not that it's hard,
> it's that they're not interested.
Hmmm, at least it is to hard for *me*, because I never successfully managed
to get a working watch file.  Well, the last time I tried was about two
years ago.  Something might have changed.  I accept bug reports with patches
to any of my packages where I'm not upstream.

Kind regards

        Andreas.